Eden Vidal October 2, 2020 Artwork by: Noe design

F*ck function
Lets make design pretty again

 Space in time
to imagine together

They say, "software is eating the world"​ But...

Eden Vidal

Today's internet is mostly in technicians' hands. This is true because only 0.33% of the world population knows how to code, therefore knows how to build software. What about the other 99.66% you're asking?

Design and Develop at the same time?

Eden Vidal

I’m thrilled to introduce Relate, the first interface design tool that empowers design and development teams to collaborate in the creation of digital products — visually and straightforwardly.

Thinking in "Design Systems" - Colors

Alex Korzh

There are a lot of approaches to kicking off a design system for your web application — This article is part of a series on “design systems” and the challenges we faced with building our own.